Meghan Markle wore a figure-hugging dress showing her baby bump today and said she and Prince Harry can’t wait to be parents, declaring: ‘We’re ready! We’re excited to join the club’. The royal couple have taken Australia by storm as they started their historic first international tour together also taking in New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga over the next 16 days. Meghan and Harry have sparked a whirlwind by announcing they are having their first child just hours after touching down in Sydney. They had told the Queen and the rest of the royal family their happy news at Princess Eugenie’s Windsor Castle wedding on Friday before boarding a commercial flight to Australia via Singapore over the weekend. The Duke and Duchess have been greeted by huge crowds desperate to see them and congratulate them about their baby, who will be seventh in line to the throne and is due in late April next year. Today – the first full day of their tour – culminated in a Sydney reception at the grand Admiralty House overlooking the city’s opera house where Meghan said she and her husband are ‘excited’ about becoming parents. Meghan, who wore butterfly earrings and a gold bracelet belonging to Princess Diana… Read full this story
- Archie's first podcast! Meghan and Harry feature their one-year-old son in first Spotify podcast and coax him into wishing listeners a happy new year - as they begin '£30m' franchise by interviewing Elton John, James Corden and quoting Martin Luther King
- Gigi Hadid looks ready to pop in stunning new baby bump photos
- Meghan Trainor shows off her baby growing bump in a Gonna Know-inspired TikTok video: ''Only 10 more weeks to go'
- Pregnant Hilaria Baldwin perches on coffee table to do bikini yoga while her little princess Carmen watches on
- I turned down Bobby Kennedy, says Joan Collins... and Warren Beatty WAS forceful in the feathers! Nothing is off limits as Dame Joan joins her friend PIERS MORGAN for a simply riotous lunch
- 'Big sister alert!' Binky Felstead is PREGNANT with her second child as she reveals she is expecting a baby with fiancé Max Darnton
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry share a video of their favourite Africa tour moments – including Baby Archie’s first royal outing
- Meghan McCain calls motherhood 'bliss' as she shares first photo of her two-week-old baby girl Liberty Sage
- The winners and losers of Megxit: One year on from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's bombshell announcement, how the Duke's old school pals and the Queen have lost out while Oprah and even Joe Biden have gained
- Dancing With The Stars pro Lindsay Arnold reveals she was excited when she first saw her bump: 'I have an awesome baby belly!'
'We're ready and excited to join the club!' Pregnant Meghan says she and Harry can't wait to become parents as fans are given first glimpse of her tiny baby bump on opening day of Australia tour have 449 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 16, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.