Tom Brady has joined one of the most prestigious clubs in the NFL as he became only the third quarterback in history to throw 500 touchdown passes in his career. The Patriots star threw for 341 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions as New England beat the Indianapolis Colts 38-24 in Foxborough on Thursday Night Football . Brady’s third touchdown, a 39-yard pass to Josh Gordon with 9:19 left in the game, saw him join Peyton Manning and Brett Favre as the only quarterbacks to throw for 500 touchdowns. Manning holds the record with 539, while Favre is just ahead of Brady with 508. The trio could be joined by New Orleans Saints’ Drew Brees, who is currently on 496. Unlike Manning and Favre however, Brady has reached the milestone while playing for one team and he was quick to pay tribute to the players who have helped him along the way. “Things like that, milestones and so forth, there’s so many people who contribute,” Brady told reporters after the game, reported ESPN. “I just think of all the people who have really worked hard. A quarterback doesn’t throw them to himself. He needs people to catch, and block, and… Read full this story
- The 11 Best Moments Of Julian Edelman’s Career
- Julian Edelman's retirement sparks debate over whether he should be in Hall of Fame
- Rob Gronkowski Wishes A Happy Retirement To ‘3X Champ Squirrel’ Julian Edelman
- Patriots legend Edelman retires from NFL
- NHL Mock Draft: Who gets selected after Alexis Lafrenière?
- Should I buy a Sony projector?
- Broncos Mailbag: Would left tackle Penei Sewell be pick at No. 9 if he’s still on board?
- Australian NBL: NZ Breakers pipped as Bryce Cotton nails it late for Perth Wildcats
- NHL on NBCSN: Mantha makes already-beefy Capitals that much bigger
Tom Brady 500 Touchdown Passes: His 5 Best Throws Ranked have 291 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 5, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.