SINGAPORE: So you’re coveting one of Apple’s increasingly expensive iPhones – but are loath to stump up the cash for an XS or XS Max. Could the iPhone XR – Apple’s slightly less pricey model – be a viable option when it launches on Friday (Oct 26)? We take a look at the three smartphones to see what features you will – and won’t – get if you go for the XR. WHAT'S THE SAME? The iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR have lots in common, from the same processor to the same notch. Here’s a rundown of what you will get, regardless of which one you choose: Apple's latest processor, the A12 Bionic, which the tech giant claims is 15 per cent faster than last year's A11 chip 4K video capture The same 7-megapixel front-facing camera with Face ID Dual-SIM capability – able to hold a nano-SIM and e-SIM Shipped with iOS 12, Apple’s latest operating system No home button No headphone jack READ: Which flagship phone should you get? Apple iPhone, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy or Huawei Mate20 WHAT’S DIFFERENT: LOOK AND FEEL The iPhone XS Max is the largest and heaviest of the three phones, weighing 208g and measuring 157.5 by 77.4… Read full this story
- How to Get the iPhone X's Exclusive New Ringtone on Your Older iPhone
- Is Apple planning the death of the iPhone X's most controversial design feature?
- iPhone X vs. iPhone 8 Plus: Which is the best iPhone?
- Should I Upgrade to the iPhone 5c or the 5s?
- Best iPhone and Android apps to help you keep your New Year’s resolutions
- ZTE's new Blade Z Max: Big battery, big screen, dual cameras, $129
- A major iPhone release every three years: It could work
- Honor's budget phones promise to beat iPhone X's face unlock
- iPhone X's Face ID is years ahead of Android competition
- I Have Porsche Dreams On A Honda Budget! What Car Should I Buy?
iPhone XR: Worth getting if the XS or XS Max is out of your budget? have 322 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at October 25, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.