Prince Harry hilariously told off a crowd of Australian spectators at Taronga Zoo after a well-wisher handed Meghan Markle a large bouquet of flowers. The relaxed couple officially opened the Taronga Institute of Science at the Sydney sanctuary and took a walkabout around surrounded by a police guard and their entourage. It was part of a day of events for the pair, who announced yesterday they are expecting their first baby. A lavish floral gift was handed to the Duchess of Sussex, who looked stunning in a white Karen Gee midi dress. The Duke of Sussex, wearing a navy suit, then strode toward her and took one look at the present before turning to the excited crowd waiting patiently behind the barricades. Pointing a cheeky index finger at the press and onlookers, Prince Harry said: ‘You can’t give flowers that big to my wife, what is that all about?’ The bouquet was HUGE! These were the flowers offered to the Duchess of Sussex A lavish gift in the form of a floral arrangement was handed to Meghan The crowd laughed as a glowing Meghan joined him, saying: ‘Thank you for my flowers!’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Feeling all white! Duchess of Sussex wears… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: Can the Royal Wedding Change Centuries of Racism and Classism in Britain?
- Watch Live: The big day is here — Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to wed
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s first kiss delights fans as they seal VERY modern Royal Wedding
- Royal wedding viewers in tears after falling in love with the way Prince Harry looks at Meghan Markle
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s fun-filled wedding reception featured a royal dance-off and boozy ‘beer pong’ games
- Royal Wedding photos released as Meghan Markle and Prince Harry wow in their first official images
- Royal wedding latest news: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle head home to start married life
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are married at Windsor Castle live updates
- Here's how much Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expected to spend on their royal wedding
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Royal wedding details and latest news
'Hey, you can't give flowers that big to my wife!': Hilarious moment Prince Harry playfully scolds a royal fan for gifting a large bouquet to Meghan at Australian zoo have 353 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 16, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.