Visit The Boston Globe Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Comment on this Scroll to top of page Travis Andersen Globe Staff October 02, 2018 Tom Terrific parties smarter, not harder.That’s according to a side-splitting anecdote recounted in the new book “If These Walls Could Talk: New England Patriots,” an insiders’ account of the franchise’s dynastic run. It’s coauthored by Pats beat writer Jeff Howe and Scott Zolak, a former Patriots quarterback who now calls the games.Excerpts from the book, published by Triumph Books, were recently posted to The Athletic, a sports website where Howe covers the team. Advertisement The authors write that Tom Brady, the Pats’ franchise quarterback for nearly two decades, exhibited savvy during a party at Abe & Louie’s in Boston after the 2001 season, following the team’s victory over the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI. Get Fast Forward in your inbox: Forget yesterday’s news. Get what you need today in this early-morning email. Thank you for signing up! Sign up for more newsletters here The squad converged on Abe & Louie’s for its annual rookie party, where first-year players traditionally pick up the tab for veterans. On the night in question, Brady’s teammates pounded $375 Hennessy… Read full this story
- Tom Brady Praises Patriots Teammates, At Least We Have Each Other!
- Robert Kraft Reveals Hopes for Tom Brady and Patriots in 2020
- Is Tom Brady Retiring? Patriots QB Says on Instagram He Has 'More to Prove' and Hints He Will Be in the NFL Next Season
- A Philadelphia Super Bowl victory would counter two centuries of US history
- Titans oust Tom Brady and Patriots 20-13, advance to next round of NFL postseason
- If Tom Brady Plays Again, Where Could He End Up?
- See Gisele Bundchen's Post With Daughter Vivian Before Patriots, Tom Brady's Loss to Titans
- Tom Brady teases NFL return, says 'I still have more to prove'
- Watch: Patriots Fans Burn Tom Brady's Jersey After Wild Card Loss to Titans
- An Unforgettable Super Bowl Win for the Eagles
Here’s how Tom Brady outsmarted his Patriots teammates at his first Super Bowl victory party have 332 words, post on www.bostonglobe.com at October 1, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.