source Drew Angerer/Getty Images If you’re in the market for a new phone right now, you have a tough choice to make: Apple’s iPhone XR, or the Google Pixel 3? The two phones have a lot in common. They both come in fun colors, have standout cameras, pack a ton of impressive features in a somewhat affordable package (or, at least, more affordable than some other options), and start shipping this month. In fact, the devices are so similar, the biggest question for most people will be not about the hardware, but about the operating system software: Apple iOS vs. Google’s Android. We can’t help you make that decision, but we can help you parse out the major similarities and differences between the two phones. Here’s how the Pixel 3 compares to the iPhone XR: The iPhone XR is slightly cheaper than the Pixel 3: it starts at $749, while the Pixel 3 starts at $799. source Justin Sullivan/Getty Images But the Pixel 3 currently has a leg up on the iPhone XR: you can pre-order it now, and it will start shipping October 18. The iPhone XR, on the other hand, isn’t available to pre-order until October 19, and… Read full this story
- Agent's Take: Think getting Tom Brady at a discount's a good deal? Here's a breakdown
- New book available: 'The Joe: Memories from the heart of Hockeytown'
- iPhone App Expands Redbox’s Slow-Tech Space in DVD Rental Market
- Here’s What is Left to Make Las Vegas Raiders a Reality
- Its tournament dreams finally realized, Northwestern ready to enter new era
- Trieu: UM target Kyren Williams compared to Christian McCaffrey
- Why the Panthers drafted wide receiver D.J. Moore — and the legend he's compared to
- NFL in action: How President Obama inspired a new wave of athlete activism
- MLB: Comparing Projected Standings From FanGraphs and PECOTA
- Ex-Duke star's mom blasts college basketball system, compares it to slavery and prison
Here’s how Google’s new $800 Pixel 3 compares to the $750 iPhone XR have 312 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at October 13, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.