Kindly Share This Story:A group of women, under the umbrella of Africa Arise for Change Network, has petitioned the United State President, Donald Trump over continued attack on women by terrorists. The group however demanded protection from terrorists in Africa. Hard to explain that Leah is now a slave! The group said threats to women in Africa has made it imperative that America reasserts its global leadership status by protecting the vulnerable. Recall that Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), a faction of Boko Haram, had recently executed Hauwa Leman, an aide worker with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Borno State. Boko Haram ‘ll soon be history, Says Buhari The terrorists also vowed to keep Leah Sharibu, one of the Dapchi schoolgirls, who is currently in their custody, as “a slave for life.” Irked by the ugly incidents, the women, in a letter addressed to Trump through the US Ambassador to Nigeria, called on the United State Government to urgently intervene “before it is too late.” The letter, signed by Gbemisola Osadua, the Executive Director of the group, decried that most of the women and girls abducted by Boko Haram in the northern areas of Nigeria… Read full this story
- Trump Says Racist Nonsense Because He Means It and Because He Knows He Can Win on It
- Kuwaiti sheikh elected head of global Olympic body
- Anti-corruption group advises FIFA on reforms
- Report: Autographs for Jeter’s dates?
- Blatter promises FIFA reform details in October
- Munich still shocks, 40 years later
- The best TV of 2018 so far
- Ex-racing boss loses privacy bid at European court
- Time of year plays into attacks?
- UK’s Cameron rules out Sochi boycott
Global Terrorism : Women group petitions Trump, demands protection from Boko Haram have 274 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.