0 Post a comment Wednesday, 26 September 2018 – Rugby by The Post @twitter.com/ThePostSeries [email protected] Saturday, September 22 Tribute South West One (West)Cornish All Blacks 10Okehampton 17THE Cornish All Blacks suffered their first defeat of the season on Saturday as they fell to a 17-10 defeat to local rivals Okehampton at Polson Bridge.Both sides went into the game with three wins from three to start the season; setting up a perfect backdrop to the contest.While Okehampton weathered a second-half comeback from Keynsham the week before, the All Blacks were romping to a 48-14 victory at North Petherton.Despite the victory, Launceston made five changes, two of which were enforced.In the pack, hooker Levent Bulut returned in place of Jordan Duke at hooker while young prop Alex Bartlett made his first ever league start at prop in place of the concussed Chae Jenkins. Dan Goldsmith made his first appearance of the season in the second-row in place of Marc Williams, who was knocked out at North Petherton.Reuben Edwards and Shaun Crawford came into the backs in place of Dan Pearce who was on the bench, while Tom Sandercock was dropped altogether.The All Blacks found themselves up against a huge Okehampton pack, which… Read full this story
- Espargaro would have deserved breakthrough win, says KTM
- Derby excuse Frank Lampard from returning to pre-season training amid Chelsea talks
- Cautious England Eye First Test Series Win Over Pakistan in a Decade
- Woman says she 'totally lost respect for Amitabh Bachchan'; Big B's humble response is winning the internet
- The Federalist Embraces Anti-Anti Trumpism, Loses Its Way
- Who makes our Football League teams of the season for 2018-19?
- Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting hails PSG resolve after 'crazy game'
- Friday 5: Jimmie Johnson’s crew chief makes a simple request
- Adam Harper on his remarkable return to boxing and clash with Anthony Fowler
- University chiefs are told to keep places open until pupils can complete appeals against their A-level exam grades
Westren admits Okehampton ‘deserved to win’ after losing derby at Polson Bridge have 321 words, post on www.camelford-today.co.uk at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.