Bestcasts asks podcasters to discuss the three most memorable episodes of their podcast. For more podcast coverage, see Podmass, The A.V. Club’s weekly roundup of the best ’casts out there. The podcasters: Journalist Bim Adewunmi and writer Nichole Perkins decided in mid-2017 to launch a podcast series dedicated to female thirst—one where so-called “thirst buckets” could enthusiastically and unabashedly gush about the gorgeous celebrities they desire, from A-listers to up-and-comers. Beyond being heaps of fun to listen to, Thirst Aid Kit has a mission and a philosophy much more fully realized than that of the average podcast: to give women a space to perform their thirst and “lust out loud.” To that end, each episode culminates in host-written “drabbles”—romantic fan fiction about the dreamboat du jour—to which Adewunmi and Perkins bring the whole of their professional creativity. Giggle-inducing and surprisingly moving, Thirst Aid Kit has been an essential addition to the BuzzFeed network of podcasts, and is only setting its sights higher into 2019, for as its wise hosts have taught us, there is never a shortage of baes over which to salivate. Season 1, Episode 3: John Cho For President The A.V. Club: Why did you choose this episode?… Read full this story
- Garstang says goodbye to much-loved 'Doctor Bes'
- Teenager died ‘doing what he loved’ in football accident, says father
- Love Island’s Zara McDermott went ‘blind with pain’ after a cyst on her ovary exploded
- Love Island’s Hayley Hughes forgets who Dr Alex George is in very awkward Christmas reunion
- Belfast family consoled by 'love story' of couple who died just hours apart
- Man set for world's first head transplant cancels surgery after falling in love
- Love Island’s Jack Fowler hits out at show bosses after being snubbed from dramatic reunion show
- Love Island’s Dr Alex George finally confirms he’s dating Olympian Aimee Fuller on reunion show
- Is Doctor Legg dying in EastEnders and when will his funeral be?
- Who plays the doctor in Call The Midwife on the BBC, who are Stephen McGann’s brothers and what else has the actor appeared in?
The love doctors of have 363 words, post on aux.avclub.com at September 10, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.