Bestcasts asks podcasters to discuss the three most memorable episodes of their podcast. For more podcast coverage, see Podmass, The A.V. Club’s weekly roundup of the best ’casts out there. The podcasters: Journalist Bim Adewunmi and writer Nichole Perkins decided in mid-2017 to launch a podcast series dedicated to female thirst—one where so-called “thirst buckets” could enthusiastically and unabashedly gush about the gorgeous celebrities they desire, from A-listers to up-and-comers. Beyond being heaps of fun to listen to, Thirst Aid Kit has a mission and a philosophy much more fully realized than that of the average podcast: to give women a space to perform their thirst and “lust out loud.” To that end, each episode culminates in host-written “drabbles”—romantic fan fiction about the dreamboat du jour—to which Adewunmi and Perkins bring the whole of their professional creativity. Giggle-inducing and surprisingly moving, Thirst Aid Kit has been an essential addition to the BuzzFeed network of podcasts, and is only setting its sights higher into 2019, for as its wise hosts have taught us, there is never a shortage of baes over which to salivate. Season 1, Episode 3: John Cho For President The A.V. Club: Why did you choose this episode?… Read full this story
- English Domestic Abuse Service Providers Struggle to Cope With Demand Amid COVID-19 - Women's Aid
- Cardiovascular disease is a leading cause of death among pregnant women: Study
- IPL Women's T20 Highlights, SUP vs TRA: Supernovas Beat Trailblazers In A Thriller
- Comment | Why Indian women are dropping out of workforce, but Bangladeshi women aren't
- Danielle Kang enjoying ‘freedom’ after winning Women’s PGA
- Here’s What 12 Amazing Women Would Look Like on the $20 Bill
- Should YOU spend £190 on an immunity test? Some doctors are charging a high price to find out if you've had Covid-19
- Police chief resolves backlog over testing of rape kits
- Game Of Thrones wedding EXCLUSIVE: Inside the historic Scottish castle where Kit Harington and Rose Leslie will tie the knot in a matter of hours... where rooms go for an eye-watering £4K PER NIGHT
- 'Like a bomb had gone off on either side of their chest.' London doctors speak of 'continuous tsunami'
The love doctors of Thirst Aid Kit on why it’s important for women to lust out loud have 372 words, post on aux.avclub.com at September 11, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.