Quality Sport Images/Getty Images Real Madrid are said to be hopeful that midfielder Isco will have recovered full fitness for the team’s clash with Barcelona on October 28. The European champions said on Tuesday that the Spain international “has successfully undergone surgery for acute appendicitis,” meaning he is set for a stint on the sidelines. According to Sergio Gomez of AS, there is hope Isco will be back in time for the game against Barcelona, although Madrid play five other matches before then, including Wednesday’s La Liga meeting with Sevilla and Saturday’s derby showdown with Atletico Madrid. This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available. Get the best sports content from the web and social in the new B/R app . Get the app and get the game.
- Old Friends and Family Recipes Fuel a Real Madrid Prodigy
- Spurs' Messina mum on reports of possible return to Europe
- Adidas extends sponsorship of Real Madrid until 2028
- Neymar facing issues with Real Madrid transfer
- Derek King talks positive takeaways from 2018-19 IceHogs season, hopes to return as coach
- After abuse, drug-addicted mother, Alabama black Republican hopes her testimony changes lives
- Fact-finding session planned in Mobile for coastal Amtrak return
- Chris Madrid’s days away from reopening as a real restaurant
- Neymar Could Make His Return From Injury Against Monaco_ Says PSG Coach Thomas Tuchel
- Woodward Reports Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Results
Real Madrid Reportedly Hopeful Isco Will Return for October 28 Clasico have 232 words, post on bleacherreport.com at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.