By Michael Hein – September 16, 2018 02:26 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Carrie Underwood has opened up about the difficult subject of miscarriages, revealing that she has suffered three in the last two years. Underwood is currently pregnant, having confirmed the news in August. She and her husband, former NHL player Mike Fisher, have a 3-year-old son Isaiah. However, in a new interview on CBS Sunday Morning, Underwood revealed that she dealt with three miscarriages in the time between her two bundles of joy. “I’d kind of planned that 2017 was, you know, going to be the year that I work on new music, and I have a baby,” Underwood said. “We got pregnant early 2017, and didn’t work out.” Underwood spoke spoke candidly about the struggle and how she relied on her faith. “And that was the thing, in the beginning, it was like, ‘OK, God, we know this is, just wasn’t Your timing,'” she said. “‘And that is all right. We will bounce back and figure our way through it.’” Underwood continued, revealing that there were two more miscarriages — one more in 2017 and another early on in 2018. “At that point, it was just… Read full this story
- Carrie Underwood reveals she ate only 800 calories a day after American Idol but now relies on exercise: 'If I can work out seven days a week I'm going to'
- Carrie Underwood reveals her struggles with weight loss and calorie intake
- Carrie Underwood Reveals Her Secret to Finding Time in Her Packed Schedule to Write Her New Book
- Nashville Tornado: Carrie Underwood Reveals Husband Mike Fisher and Sons Sought Shelter During Storm
- Carrie Underwood Reveals Suffering 'Pregnancy Insomnia' After Second Child Sparked by Stress Over Weight
- Carrie Underwood Reveals 'Pregnancy Insomnia' With Second Child Gave Her Time to Write 'Find Your Path'
- Carrie Underwood reveals she had 'pregnancy insomnia' with second child... after admitting she was too hard on herself about losing weight
- Carrie Underwood Reveals Her Surprising Favorite Kind of Book to Read
- Carrie Underwood Reveals Why She Never Thought She Would Win 'American Idol'
- Carrie Underwood Reveals She Tried to Back out of 'American Idol' Audition
Pregnant Carrie Underwood Reveals She Had 3 Miscarriages in Last 2 Years have 345 words, post on popculture.com at September 16, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.