First daughter Ivanka Trump appears to have taken a leaf out of her father’s book, hitting out at the media in the wake of an op-ed in The New York Times titled “I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration.” As numerous pundits commented on the editorial, which suggested, among other things, that people within the administration are working to thwart “Trump’s more misguided impulses” and that aides had considered attempting to remove the president under the 25th Amendment, Ivanka appeared to be staying out of the melee. Rather than commenting on the furor surrounding the column, Ivanka instead tweeted about criminal justice reform following a White House meeting with people including reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who has become an advocate for prison reform, and Ivanka’s husband, senior White House adviser Jared Kushner, who has also worked on the topic. “Great working session today at the White House on ways to improve the clemency process with policy leaders and criminal justice reform advocates,” the first daughter wrote, prompting ABC anchor Jory Rand to question whether she was operating in a “parallel universe.” Rand shared her tweet and commented, “Meanwhile, in another universe…” This elicited a response from… Read full this story
- For All the Debate on Whether Fox News is Propaganda, What Should We Make of NBC News’ Extreme Left Op-Ed Vertical?
- WATCH: CNN Commentator Compares Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner To 'Cockroaches'
- The Male Echo Chamber of Political Twitter
- OPINION: Joe Scarborough’s 9/11 Op-Ed — Through The Eyes Of A Victim
- Trump's "enemy of the people" rhetoric is endangering journalists' lives
- “There Is No ‘Children’ Immunity”: Democrats Edge Closer to the Trump Kids
- Melania Slams Media for Covering 'Idle Gossip or Trivial Stories'
- Here’s What Else Stephen Moore, Trump’s Nominee For The Fed, Has Been Wrong About
- DealBook Briefing: Cohen Trashes Trump’s Business Image
- CNN's Begala Calls Ivanka and Jared 'Cockroaches,' President Trump a 'Criminal'
Ivanka Trump Takes A Dig At Media 'Echo Chamber' After NYT Op-Ed About Her Father have 317 words, post on www.newsweek.com at September 6, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.