close Video Carter Page reacts to calls to declassify FISA documents Lawmakers call on President Trump to declassify previously redacted sections of FISA applications; Carter Page shares his perspective on the Russia investigation on ‘Justice with Judge Jeanine.’ This is a rush transcript from “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” September 15, 2018. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. JEANINE PIRRO, HOST: Hello and welcome to “Justice,” I’m Jeanine Pirro. Thanks for being with us tonight. First, I just want to take a moment to say our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the path of and affected by tropical storm Florence, including my sister and her husband who live just outside of Wilmington. To everyone, please stay safe. We’ll have an update on the storm at the bottom of the hour. And as always, a big thanks to all of you for once again making “Justice” number one last weekend and for making “Liars, Leakers & Liberals” continue to stay on that old New York Times bestsellers list. We have a big show on deck for you tonight with House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Governor Mike Huckabee, Tom Fitton, Carter Page to name… Read full this story
- Here's what's actually in the FBI's Carter Page surveillance docs, and how it matches up with what lawmakers are saying about them
- The FBI may have 'incidentally collected' surveillance on Steve Bannon while monitoring Carter Page
- Trump: Declassified Russia probe papers expose 'bad things'
- Top Senate Democrat warns Trump to 'be careful what you wish for' after he orders the release of sensitive Russia documents
- Read the declassified Democratic memo that counters GOP criticisms of the FBI and Justice Department
- Congress just declassified a letter that offers critical clues about the Steele dossier and the Nunes memo
- New documents show Senate Republicans had Susan Rice's email for 8 months before they raised questions about it
- It’s time to scrap the whole FISA system: Kennedy
- Trump declassifies documents related to FBI Russia probe
- Trump walks back his decision to declassify sensitive Russia docs after the DOJ and key US allies caution against it
Carter Page reacts to calls to declassify FISA documents have 347 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 15, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.