Expert picks and predictions along with a closer look at the 2018 edition of the Ryder Cup by Kyle Porter , Chip Patterson & Adam Silverstein 58s ago • 5 min read Every other year, the Ryder Cup comes around to extend the golf season with an event truly unlike any other. National pride and top-tier golf converge this week in Paris at the 2018 Ryder Cup as the United States and Europe go head-to-head over three days to determine who is fielding the best golfers in the sport.The American side is absolutely loaded with every one of its golfers ranked among the top 25 in the Official World Golf Rankings. The Europeans, meanwhile, have eight golfers meeting that same criteria and five fresh-faced rookies steeping into the pressure chamber this week. Tiger Woods is looking to ride his Tour Championship win into some additional momentum for the U.S., while $10 million man Justin Rose — coming out of his FedEx Cup victory — looks to hoist Europe on his back at Le Golf National Paris.But enough talk. What you came here for is to find out who will win the Ryder Cup and what we here at CBS Sports… Read full this story
- Ryder Cup 2020: Will Team Europe retain the trophy in Wisconsin?
- 'Irish Bill Gates' will stage great Ryder Cup says Clarke
- Harrington names Karlsson first vice-captain for Ryder Cup
- Ryder Cup 2014: A Special Time For Golfers
- Ryder Cup still the aim for ‘outsider’ Russell Knox
- Ryder Cup 2020: Robert Karlsson named as European vice-captain
- Padraig Harrington says Ryder Cup ‘never ceases to keep giving’
- France vs USA: Women's World Cup prediction and preview
- Buggy ban for next year’s Ryder Cup at Whistling Straits
- Bruins favorites vs. Blues on Stanley Cup Game 7 odds
2018 Ryder Cup predictions, picks, odds: U.S., Europe teams set for showdown in Paris have 282 words, post on www.cbssports.com at September 25, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.