The South Australian government has released its 2018-19 state Budget, allocating millions of dollars for technology-related initiatives, with a particular focus on startups and innovation. Special Feature Innovation: How to be a World-Changer The best business leaders use tech as one of their most important levers to drive innovation and change. Here’s the wisdom to make it happen. Read More AU$27.9 million over four years has been earmarked to encourage local businesses to collaborate with researchers and universities to solve industrial problems, commercialise new products and services, attract research infrastructure investment into the state, and encourage the establishment and growth of startups. A chief entrepreneur has also been appointed as part of the Research, Commercialisation and Start-Up fund to “promote entrepreneurship, engage with the entrepreneurial ecosystem, build a startup community, and raise the profile of South Australia as the place to start and grow a successful business”.The Economic and Business Growth fund will have AU$100m over four years to support industry and business growth in the state, with initiatives under the fund expected to introduce new technologies, capabilities, capacities, and expertise to South Australia.A new industry assistance framework has also been established to support economic growth. The Budget papers explain… Read full this story
- Budget 2020: Everything within Canberra's AU$796.5 million Digital Business Plan
- Budget 2020: Public Service transformation hyped as key to economic recovery
- HCM City ready for innovative urban area in east
- Startup Sages | Nagaraj Mylandla, the man powering the digital push of Indian banks
- 10 million Aussie patients have taken up COVID-19 Medicare telehealth services
- Australian government takes another swing at revamping visa processing system
- Willyama's role in helping Indigenous Australians secure a career in cybersecurity
- Israel opens up for agriculturalists, startups
- Uber And Lyft Spent Hundreds Of Millions During The Pandemic To Win Their Fight Over Workers’ Rights
- Uber And Lyft Spent Hundreds Of Millions To Win Their Fight Over Workers’ Rights. It Worked.
South Australian Budget earmarks millions for innovation and startups have 311 words, post on www.zdnet.com at September 4, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.