HCM City (VNA) – Vietjet has started selling tickets on its newest international route connecting Vietnam’s capital city of Hanoi and Tokyo capital city of Japan.
To welcome the new route, Vietjet offers three golden days from August 22-24, 2018 with 2.5 million tickets priced only from 0 VND on website www.vietjetair.com. The promotional tickets are applied on all domestic and international routes to Tokyo, Osaka (Japan); Seoul, Busan, Daegu (the Republic of Korea); Hong Kong; Kaohsiung, Taipei, Taichung, Tainan (Taiwan); Singapore; Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai (Thailand); Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia); Yangon (Myanmar); Phnom Penh, Siem Reap (Cambodia) with flight period from September 5, 2018 to June 30, 2019. vietjetair.com (also compatible with smartphones at https://m.vietjetair.com) or www.facebook.com/vietjetvietnam (just click the “Booking” tab).
Vietjet is an official member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) with IOSA Safety Certificate. In addition to the “Top 500 Leading Brands in Asia 2016” and “Best Recruiting Brand in Asia” for many consecutive years, Vietjet is also honored to be the Best Asian Low Cost Carrier awarded by TTG Travel Award in 2015. Besides that, Vietjet is also honored as the Top 3 Fastest Growing Facebook Fanpage award by Socialbakers.
Currently, Vietjet operates 60 A320, A321 aircraft with more than 385 flights daily, carrying more than 60 million passengers up to date, with 94 routes covering destinations in Vietnam as well as international destinations such as Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Republic of Korea, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia and Cambodia. Vietjet plans to expand its network across the Asia-Pacific region and is continuing to expand its regional network. Recently, Vietjet signed a contract agreement to purchase new, modern aircraft from the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers.-VNA
- Dollar Tree shareholder Starboard Value calls on company to begin selling items at more than $1
- Carl’s Jr. begins selling a Beyond Burger version of its Famous Star
- Michelle Obama book tour tickets fetch up to $13,000
- ASI At A Glance: Las Vegas Bowl football tickets available, final donation deadline Dec. 6
- Hanoi’s Old Quarter hosts strings of events for Liberation Day celebration
- Fiserv Forum concert biz so far: 128,850 tickets sold, $13.8 million made
- JAPAN HOUSE Los Angeles and the Tokyo University of the Arts Presents “Visual Euphony: Animation & Music” on January 13 and 15
- 7-Eleven to Stop Selling Porn Magazines Ahead of Rugby World Cup and 2020 Olympic Games
- Tuna sells for record 3 mln USD in Japan new year auction
- Helping Tokyo Tower keep its shine for 60 years