(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved) Welcome to FOX News First. Not signed up yet? Click here. Developing now, Wednesday, August 29, 2018 U.S. Rep. Ron DeSantis, endorsed by President Trump, won Florida’s GOP gubernatorial primary on Tuesday. In November, he will face Bernie Sanders-backed Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum, who pulled off an upset victory in Florida’s Democratic primary. Republican U.S. Rep. Martha McSally and Democratic U.S. Rep. Kyrsten Sinema won Arizona’s Senate primaries Tuesday and will battle in November to succeed retiring U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake. Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was grilled behind closed doors by lawmakers about his ties to the salacious and much discredited Russia-Trump dossier President Trump reportedly mulled firing Attorney General Jeff Sessions this month as Republican lawmakers have urged Sessions to resist pressure to resign before the midterm elections CNN is under fire for refusing to retract a report on the infamous Trump Tower meeting, even after Lanny Davis, former Trump attorney Michael Cohen’s lawyer, admitted being an anonymous source and recanted the story Sen. John McCain will lie in state at Arizona’s Capitol as family, friends and colleagues begin to say their final farewells on Wednesday THE LEAD STORY – TRUMP VS. SANDERS IN THE SUNSHINE STATE: President Trump’s favored candidate, GOP Rep. Ron DeSantis, defeated state Agriculture… Read full this story
- Trump vs. Congress: Now What?
- Thiel backing Trump-supported challenger to Cheney: report
- Donald Trump vs Big Tech: If you can’t beat ’em, raise money off of ’em
- Trump says he doesn't remember asking acting FBI director who he voted for as he slams official for Clinton ties
- Mueller wants to interview Trump within WEEKS on Russia after spending hours quizzing Jeff Sessions and James Comey
- Trump says he would beat DeSantis in potential 2024 primary
- The Memo: New Trump revelations bolster critics while fans shrug
- Jimmy Kimmel mocks Donald Trump after poll shows him tied with Ron DeSantis for 2024
- Trump button tweet sparks backlash
- Grisham says it was 'mistake' to work for Trump
FOX NEWS FIRST: Florida primary sets up Trump vs. Sanders battle; Trump reportedly mulled firing Sessions have 334 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 29, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.