The year 2018 has been a mixed bag for the Hindi film industry. While some films scored big numbers at the box office and created new records of sorts, few failed to mint money but still managed to win the audience’s hearts. Here, we take you through some of the best Bollywood films of 2018 so far. Sanju Rajkumar Hirani’s biopic on Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt had Ranbir Kapoor stepping into the ‘Khalnayak’s shoes on-screen. The film hit the big screens on June 29, 2018. Right from Dutt’s mannerisms to getting the emotions right, the Kapoor lad hit the ball straight out the park. Well, we already see many awards in his kitty this year. Ranveer Singh, are you listening? Mukkabaaz Anurag Kashyap’s Mukkabaaz packed quite a punch at the beginning of the year when it released on January 12, 2018. The filmmaker who is generally associated with dark, gritty films picked up a thought-provoking concept and presented it in a lighter vein. The lead pair- Vineet Kumar and Zoya Hussain won over the audience’s hearts with their sincere act. Padmaavat Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus may be titled Padmaavat, but it was Ranveer Singh’s menacing act as Alauddin Khilji… Read full this story
- Roger Federer wants Bollywood movie recommendations, fans suggest Aamir Khan’s Dangal, Lagaan
- Women's Day 2019: Five Bollywood female directors who are celebrated for their off-beat films
- Yearender 2019: Bollywood Biopics and Patriotic Movies at an All-time High
- From AndhaDhun to Raazi: The top 5 Hindi films of the year that toppled the Khans
- Yearender 2019: From Ranbir-Alia to Arjun-Malaika, Bollywood Relationships that Blossomed in Past Year
- Ayushmann Khurrana-starrer 'Andhadhun' to release in China as 'Piano Player'
- Gully Boy is India’s official entry to Oscars 2020: Karan Johar calls it his favourite movie of the year, says ‘get the gold statue home’
- The very best of Sanjay Dutt
- Panipat movie review: Arjun Kapoor-Kriti Sanon film is intriguing but tedious
- India Endgame: Will Bollywood lose to Hollywood?
Best Bollywood Movies Of 2018: Stree, AndhaDhun, Raazi, Sanju, Padmaavat & Others have 320 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at August 1, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.