Ford has a new Mustang variant slotted between the GT and the Shelby GT350: the 2019 Mustang Bullitt. It boasts a unique 475-horsepower rating and a few additional performance upgrades, not to mention a coat of Dark Highland Green paint. Honda’s Civic Type R is now the fastest front-wheel-drive car at six top race tracks around the globe. The latest record to fall is for the Hungaroring, thanks to some nifty driving by Formula 1 world champion Jenson Button. Remember American Specialty Cars? The company that once worked with McLaren to build fast Ford Mustangs? Well, it also built a modified Dodge Viper. Just one, actually. The car is now up for grabs. You’ll find these stories and more in today’s car news, right here at Motor Authority. 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt first drive review: noteworthy and nostalgic F1 champ Jenson Button sets 2017 Honda Civic Type R’s final lap record McLaren-modified ASC Diamondback Viper for sale, again GM asks Trump administration for tariff break on China-built Buick Envision SUV Monterey Car Week will see Brabham BT62 make US debut The first Volt from GM was also a plug-in hybrid, but it was built in 1980 Nissan sells EV battery… Read full this story
- Top Ten Good News Stories of 2006
- Cars In The Movies
- General Motors & Ford-It’s the cars “Stupid” part II
- Energy Is The Oxygen Of Civilization - (and the World is Suffocating)
- Mexico: Families of slain police angry, AMLO defends policy
- Why Do We Call Them Gunmen?
- The End Times Are Now
- Auto Parts Online Blog, Updating Information on Autos
- Presenting: Ottawa - Canada's Capital and An Exciting Travel Destination
- Create More Energy in Your Life
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2017 Civic Type R, 2006 Viper ASC Diamondback: Car News Headlines have 273 words, post on www.motorauthority.com at August 6, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.