‘I’m sorry Mr Morgan, but you can’t sit in that chair. Only the President of the United States of America ever sits in that chair.’ I was in the Situation Room of Air Force One, the airplane used to fly the most powerful human being on earth around the world. Hannah, the presidential aide tasked with escorting me around it, was very polite but also VERY firm. ‘You can in one of those,’ she suggested, pointing to one of the chairs around the Situation Room desk. ‘They swivel.’ Piers Morgan meets Donald Trump for his fourth interview with the Republican since he ran for office against Clinton Piers stands on the tarmac outside Air Force One, the aircraft tasked with jetting Trump acroos the UK on his official visit They certainly did swivel. I pressed a button on the sumptuous leather chair towards where the President would soon himself be sitting and imagined what it must be like in that room when all hell breaks loose. It was this room where President George W. Bush held crisis talks on 9/11 when Air Force One was ordered to scramble him to safety after fears it would come under attack like the… Read full this story
- North and South Korean armies gather at the border as top officials meet in desperate bid to avoid going to war after Kim Jong-un ordered an end to critical 'propaganda'
- Trump's 'delusional' conversations with world leaders revealed in astonishing leak to Watergate's Bernstein: He and Putin are like 'two guys in a steam bath,' he trashes Obama AND Bush as 'don't know BS,' and called Merkel 'stupid' and Theresa May 'weak'
- Donald Trump ordered 'tanks and choppers, make it look like North Korea' for his inauguration with helicopter takeoff from Trump Tower, while Ivanka wanted ball with Leonardo DiCaprio, new book claims
- Donald Trump pardons a black bank robber and swears in new Americans as Republicans try to paint upbeat message about his presidency and economy at convention - while blasting Joe Biden and Democrats as dangerous radicals
- The Day Meghan Markle May Have to Be Polite to Donald Trump
- Explosive Melania Trump tell-all 'claims she refused to move into the White House until the Obamas' toilet had been ripped out and "shabby" decor replaced'
- Melania Trump's former best friend tells how first lady laughed about 'grab em by the p***y' tape on day it came it out and uses new book to reveal Ivanka wants to be 'queen'
- Colonel Tom Moore says it will be 'the most special of days' when Queen knights him at Windsor Castle on Friday for raising more than £32m for NHS
- Ariana Grande closes out Coachella's second weekend with surprise guest Justin Bieber for Sorry duet
- Donald Trump tours violence-ravaged Kenosha and calls rioters 'domestic terrorists' then praises cops and says they shouldn't be demonized for 'choking' despite anger over Jacob Blake's shooting
Up close and VERY personal with The Donald on Air Force One: DailyMail.com’s PIERS MORGAN finds out what Trump really thinks of the Putin, Brexit, Kim Jong-Un and the Queen have 478 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 14, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.