U.S. ECONOMY GROWS AT FASTEST PACE SINCE 2014 (CNN) – The U.S. economy is growing at its fastest pace in almost four years. New numbers released Friday by the government show the economy grew 4.1% in the second quarter; the largest growth since 2014. The strong progress this past quarter reflects large increases in exports, government defense spending and orders on durable goods. Unemployment is also at an 18-year low. The trend of growth might slow, as economists are predicting smaller numbers in the second half of the year as interest rates rise and the effects of the tax cut wear off.
- Global factory recovery picks up, but cost pressures grow
- South Korea's Park would leave economy mired in challenges
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS APRIL 4
- COVID-19: Travel shares slide on fears of another lost summer for foreign holidays
- 6 indicators of India's looming demographic disaster
U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace Since 2014 have 139 words, post on www.wltz.com at July 26, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.