Finch brought up his second T20I hundred at the end of the 14th over © AFP Australia captain Aaron Finch revelled in his record-breaking innings against Zimbabwe, saying it was “up there” as one of the best innings he has ever played. Finch powered his way to 172, beating his own world record high score in Twenty20 Internationals. Finch and fellow opener D’Arcy Short put on 223, another world record. Australia reached 229 for two, the highest total ever scored against Zimbabwe in a T20 international as a slew of records were broken during Australia’s 100-run victory. “It’s nice to break my own record,” said Finch. “Satisfying. It’s something that I’ll look back on when I’ve finished playing and be really proud of.” Finch cracked his first six in the fourth over of the morning, and with his third, he brought up a 22-ball half century – his fastest in Twenty20 Internationals.Australia took 75 from the Powerplay, with Finch doing the bulk of the scoring while fellow opener D’Arcy Short was content to turn the strike over to his big-hitting partner.Finch brought up his second T20I hundred at the end of the 14th over, taking just 50 deliveries. Four overs later,… Read full this story
- The 20 Movies to Look Out For in 2006
- Sport as War - The Racial Politics of Football
- Great British Comedy Writers - George Layton
- Is True Success Active or Passive?
- Is Success Active or Passive?
- Fall Baseball - A Great Time To Really Coach
- Famous Hairstylist Jonathan Antin's Blow Out Is A Huge Hit
- Hong Kong protesters slam LeBron James' criticism of Daryl Morey tweet: 'People are angry'
- Miley Cyrus serenaded by Cody Simpson at hospital after singer reveals tonsillitis diagnosis
- Can Los Angeles Ever Love The Chargers?
T20 Tri-Series: Aaron Finch Stars As Australia Outclass Zimbabwe have 290 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at July 3, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.