Updated 11:29 am PDT, Friday, July 20, 2018 TORONTO (AP) — Police in Toronto say the remains of all eight known victims of an alleged serial killer have now been identified. Authorities previously identified remains of seven victims of suspected killer Bruce McArthur. Inspector Hank Idsinga told reporters Friday that the remains of the eighth were confirmed after a recent search near the property of McArthur, who is accused of preying on men between 2010 and last year. Idsinga said the search did not turn up any new possible victims. He said investigators are continuing to look into unsolved cases in Canada and abroad. McArthur was arrested in January after an investigation into several disappearances in a gay neighborhood of Toronto. He was later charged with eight counts of murder and is scheduled to appear in court on July 23.
- Family speaks out for justice ahead of inquest into serial killer victims
- Horrifying true story behind serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer biopic
- Extracting confessions from a serial killer
- Police urged to search serial killer Fred West's allotment in hunt for victims
- 'I found serial killer who murdered my brother and his girlfriend on Facebook'
- Mindhunter: Who is serial killer Samuel Little? Will he be in Mindhunter season 3?
- Mrs Doyle knits tea cosy for families of serial killers’ victims
- Childlike drawings of serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer reveal unimaginable horror
- Jack the Ripper theory claims serial killer may have been a woman
- Infamous serial killers
Remains of 8 victims identified in Canada serial killer case have 245 words, post on www.sfgate.com at July 20, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.