Former QUB’s Malone Road offices could become guest house and cafe BelfastTelegraph.co.uk Former Queen’s University Belfast office buildings on Malone Road could be converted into 18-bed guest accommodation and a cafe as an application by a pension fund awaits approval. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/former-qubs-malone-road-offices-could-become-guest-house-and-cafe-37139370.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/article37139369.ece/8bff5/AUTOCROP/h342/2018-07-21_new_42659149_I1.JPG Email Former Queen’s University Belfast office buildings on Malone Road could be converted into 18-bed guest accommodation and a cafe as an application by a pension fund awaits approval. The scheme to convert 43-45 Malone Road, opposite Chlorine Gardens and close to the Botanic Inn was made by planning consultancy Clyde Shanks. The firm requested planning permission to convert the empty offices that can also count the Abacus Chinese restaurant, The Barking Dog and The Eglantine as neighbours. Clyde Shanks, which submitted the plans on behalf of its client Windyhill Farm Ltd Pension Fund, has also submitted a separate listed building consent application for the B2 building. A spokesperson at Clyde Shanks said the construction was “subject to consultees being satisfied” by plans. The application follows on from the release of the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency’s (NISRA) 2017 tourism figures. They revealed that visitor numbers here have grown, alongside visitor spend which hit a record £926m…. Read full this story
- Pulled up by HC, HSVP issues notices to 200 illegal guest houses in Gurugram
- 100 DAYS IN OFFICE: Controversies, kudos, knocks greet Buhari, govs
- America’s road trip: will the US ever kick the car habit?
- Wow! House: 'One Of A Kind New England Luxury' In Darien
- Top 10 budget restaurants, cafes and street-food stalls in Bristol
- All Roads Lead to Willie Nelson: Rolling Stone’s Definitive Profile of the Country Icon
- IN PICS: Road trip in Konkan
- Wow! House: 1.8 Acres & 3-Car Garage In Orange
- Singer wants to bring music back to Hernando’s Hideaway
- How to watch the best films of all time: The movies that a top critic rates as the best in genre - and the streaming services where you can see them - UPDATED with the list from the final episode and downloads
Former QUB's Malone Road offices could become guest house and cafe have 358 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at July 21, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.