To give us superfans more Love Island gossip, Caroline Flack has been there for us over the past two months with spin-off show Aftersun. Each week, Flack has been joined by celebrity guests to talk through the week’s hottest drama, catch up with the dumped islanders and give us exclusive previews for what’s been going on under the Spanish sun. Over the weeks, we’ve had couples go official on the spin-off show, seen VAR get involved with one of the hottest talking points of the series and witnessed just how awkward live television can be with Hayley and Charlie F. For the final show of the series, Flack has ditched the Elstree studio and headed for Majorca to host the hour-long show live from the villa. Joining her on the show will be Scarlett Moffatt, Jamie Laing and Russell Kane as well as evicted islanders Jack Fowler and Laura Crane. The final couple to be dumped from the villa (so close yet so far guys!) will also be joining Flack and the gang for a catch up as we look ahead to tomorrow night’s grand final. And we’ll be liveblogging it all. All the action. All the gossip. Every single… Read full this story
- Love Island star Sophie Gradon’s boyfriend Aaron Armstrong told how he ‘tried to take his own life’ four years before shock death
- Love Island's Molly-Mae Hague heads to a dental clinic in Liverpool after denying claims she recycled old designs for her PLT fashion collection
- Is Shane Warne going on Love Island? Former cricketer and reality TV super-fan, 48, promises 'a lot of fun' as he encourages Twitter followers to watch the Australian version
- Love Island millionaire Charlie Brake shares video of ‘d***head’ burglars wiping each other out as they break into pal’s warehouse
- Heartbroken Aaron Armstrong killed himself ‘so he could be with tragic Love Island girlfriend Sophie Gradon’, his mum reveals
- Axed Love Island star Malia Arkian welcomes a baby girl named Halo with footballer fiancé Hope Akpan
- Dad of Love Island Sophie Gradon’s tragic boyfriend pays tribute to ‘amazing lad’ as he’s found dead three weeks after her ‘suicide’
- Amy Hart EXCLUSIVE: Love Island star, 26, enjoys VERY cosy outing with DJ Toby Anstis, 48, as they make plans to meet up again after a string of dates
- Love Island's Amber Gill puts on a VERY busty display in tiny plunging crop-top at star-studded lip balm event
- How do lie detector tests work, how accurate are polygraphs and is the Love Island lie detector real?
All the Love Island gossip as Aftersun goes LIVE have 438 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at July 29, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.