CLEVELAND, Ohio – A 22-year-old woman was killed early Saturday morning after a man drove the wrong way and crashed into her on the Shoreway, police say. The crash happened shortly before 3 a.m. in the westbound lane of the Shoreway at East 9th Street, police said. The 29-year-old man was driving a Toyota Camry east in the westbound lanes as the 22-year-old woman drove west in a Volkswagen Jetta. She tried to get out of the way of the man but was hit and died from her injuries, police said. The man suffered life-threatening head injuries and was taken to the hospital for surgery, police said. If you’d like to comment on this story, visit Saturday’s crime and courts comments section.
- 2-year-old killed, 4 family members in critical condition after wrong-way driver slams into their car on freeway
- 2-Year-Old Dead, Family In Critical Condition After Wrong Way Driver Slams Into Car
- Man who was tased, punched by police says mass shooter was treated better
- Devastated family of biker, 20, killed by man, 91, driving wrong way demand law change
- Motorbike driver killed in Banglamung after colliding with SUV while driving the wrong way – VIDEO
- Woman Killed In Wrong-Way Crash On West Ben White Boulevard ID'd
- Motorbike driver going the wrong way against traffic killed after colliding with pickup truck in Banglamung
- Video: LA Woman Racially Abuses Police Officer and Calls him ‘Murderer’
- Mat George death LIVE: LAPD hunt driver after co-host Michaela Okland says She Rates Dog podcaster killed in hit-and-run
- Family sues after Texas officer kills woman while shooting at dog
Wrong-way driver kills woman on Cleveland Shoreway, police say have 254 words, post on www.cleveland.com at June 23, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.