You can’t guarantee anything — except that you’re going to be uncomfortable at different points. Here’s how to make the best of it. Sujan Patel Published 11:30 am, Thursday, June 7, 2018 Photo: Vchal | Getty Images Image 1of/1 CaptionClose Image 1 of 1 Photo: Vchal | Getty Images Why Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone Is the Best Thing You Can Do as an Entrepreneur 1 / 1 Back to Gallery When you decide to become an entrepreneur, you’re choosing to walk the road of the unknown. That’s what you’re getting into. There’s no other way around it. Related: Discomfort Is What You Feel When You’re Growing You could run out of money. You could get featured on the front page of the New York Times, then have to scramble to handle the influx of new business. You’re going to be in uncomfortable, weird, bad and great situations because your job is dynamic. Every month that you grow and your business changes, it’s going to be different. You can’t guarantee anything — except that you’re going to be uncomfortable at different points. And, when you know that, you can decide to start practicing getting out of your comfort zone. Here are a… Read full this story
- Random Universe Generator: Nested Is The Best Thing
- 'It really got me out of my comfort zone': AFL star Dustin Martin reveals how he went from footy to fashion as he models in Bonds campaign with Victoria's Secret model Maia Cotton
- Carlo Ancelotti out of comfort zone by joining Everton, says Kevin Ratcliffe
- Love can thrive if we leave our comfort zones, even in the age of Brexit and Trump
- 'It's about getting out of your comfort zone': Tammy Hembrow admits she was 'scared' to do her first live TV appearance... after squirming when being asked about Kylie Jenner's 21st birthday bash on Studio 10
- Priyanka Chopra's Pantsuit Is Meant For The Ladies Who Can Go Beyond Their Comfort Zone
- 'Keeping active is the best thing you can do': Meet the young 24-year-old who holds down a full-time job and trains at the gym five days a week despite living with a chronic disease
- How to Get Comfortable Being Uncomfortable?
- Nova Launcher may be the best thing that ever happened for Android
- 'It's the best thing ever': Christine Lampard admits she 'felt different' the SECOND she wed husband Frank... and gushes over marriage ahead of their fourth anniversary
Why Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone Is the Best Thing You Can Do as an Entrepreneur have 397 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at June 7, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.