LOVE Island was the unmissable TV show of the last summer, with around 2.5 million of us tuning in each night to see how the couples were getting on. With the 2018 series now underway here is the full lowdown on the hottest show on telly. When is Love Island series four on ITV2? Love Island series four kicked off on June 4 at 9pm and airs everyday of the week except for Saturday. The show airs over eight weeks. Tonight’s episode (Monday, June 11) will air at 9pm and goes head-to-head with Grenfell on BBC One, Versailles on BBC Two, Long Lost Family: What Happened Next on ITV and 24 Hours in Police Custody on Channel 4. If you miss an episode you can catch up on ITV Hub. Who’s in the cast? From beauty queens to businessmen and a bloke with a very large…brain, this year’s fresh crop of stars are going to feel very at home on Love Island. The 11 wannabes were chosen out of 80,000 applicants, with Caroline Flack describing the lot as the hottest line up she’s ever seen. Without further adieu, here are our Love Island 2018 stars: Laura Anderson, 29, Cabin Crew… Read full this story
- British reality dating show Love Island is coming to the U.S.
- Watch Out, America: ‘Love Island’ Is Coming
- Five things the US can expect from Love Island
- What Is 'Love Island'? How To Watch U.K. Reality Dating Series in America
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 300th episode is a 'love letter' to the original cast
- 'Love Island,' UK's popular reality dating show, is coming to the US
- 'Love Island' star Megan Barton Hanson wants leaked webcam video taken down
- Staten Island drug kingpin who insinuated possible link to Wu-Tang Clan between two murders gets life in prison
- Mom defends her 3-year-old child’s right to wear tutus — ‘The world may not love my son for who he is, but I do’
- Marlon Brando's love life had an epic cast of women and men
What time is Love Island on ITV2 tonight, who’s in the cast and is Caroline Flack presenting? have 342 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 11, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.