LOVE Island was the unmissable TV show of the last summer, with around 2.5 million of us tuning in each night to see how the couples were getting on.
With the 2018 series now underway here is the full lowdown on the hottest show on telly.
When is Love Island series four on ITV2?
Love Island series four kicked off on June 4 at 9pm and airs everyday of the week except for Saturday.
The show airs over eight weeks.
Tonight’s episode (Monday, June 11) will air at 9pm and goes head-to-head with Grenfell on BBC One, Versailles on BBC Two, Long Lost Family: What Happened Next on ITV and 24 Hours in Police Custody on Channel 4.
If you miss an episode you can catch up on ITV Hub.
Who’s in the cast?
From beauty queens to businessmen and a bloke with a very large…brain, this year’s fresh crop of stars are going to feel very at home on Love Island.
The 11 wannabes were chosen out of 80,000 applicants, with Caroline Flack describing the lot as the hottest line up she’s ever seen.
Without further adieu, here are our Love Island 2018 stars:
- Laura Anderson, 29, Cabin Crew member from Scotland
- Dani Dyer, 21, Barmaid from London
- Hayley Hughes, 21, Model from London
- Samira Mighty, 22, West End performer from London
- Niall Aslam, 23, Construction Worker from Coventry
- Eyal Booker, 22, Model from London
- Adam Collard, 22, Personal Trainer from Newcastle
- Jack Fincham, 26, Stationary Sales Manager from Kent
- Dr Alex George, 27, A&E Doctor from West Wales
- Wes Nelson, 20, Electrical and Nuclear Systems Design Engineer from Staffordshire
- Rosie Williams, 26, Solicitor from Wales who once dated Jordan Davies from Ibiza Weekender
- Josh Denzel, 26, Presenter and social media personality from London
- Charlie Frederick, a 23-year-old model from Plymouth
- Megan Barton Hanson, a 24-year-old glamour model from Essex
- Kendall Rae-Knight, 26, Retail Manager from Blackpool – OUT
Is Caroline Flack be hosting Love Island 2018?
Caroline Flack has presented Love Island since it returned to TV in 2015 and has made no secret of how much she enjoys it.
Caroline Flack tweeted on April 3 that the show was two months away which seemed to confirm she would be returning however it’s less clear about voice-over artist Iain Stirling.
Iain appeared on This Morning to promote his stand-up tour in 2017. He teased a return to Love Island, admitting: “I hope so, I want to be!”
more love island gossip
Love Island fans are convinced Adam and Rosie ALREADY know each other
Love Island fans convinced Laura Anderson ‘is actually 32’ after seeing this snap
Love Island Hayley’s family deny claims she dumped ex last month to go on show
WE’VE GOT A DATE!
Love Island star Laura’s birth certificate revealed, and she really is 29
Love Island’s Eyal snogs newbie Megan and Laura moves on from Wes with Josh
OUT OF THE VILLA
Love Islanders ‘given day off filming each week to get to know each other’
How do I apply for Love Island 2018?
Applications for Love Island 2018 are now closed.
The application form read: “ITV2 are looking for vibrant singles from across the UK who want to head to the sun, in search of a summer of love.
“The chosen cast will spend time in a luxury villa, getting to know one another – but to remain in paradise they must win the hearts of the public who ultimately decide who stays on Love Island.”
- What time is Love Island on tonight, who is in the cast and is Caroline Flack presenting?
- When is Love Island 2018 on tonight, who’s in the line-up and is Caroline Flack presenting?
- What time is Love Island 2018 on ITV2 tonight, who’s in the cast and is Caroline Flack hosting?
- When was the Love Island FINAL 2018 on ITV2, was it LIVE and how long was it on for?
- Who is Jack Fincham? Love Island 2018 contestant who sells pens coupled with Dani Dyer
- What time is Love Island 2018 on tonight, who is in the line-up and is Caroline Flack hosting?
- What time does Love Island start on ITV2 tonight, is it delayed because of England vs Croatia and who are the 2018 contestants?
- What time is Love Island 2018 on ITV2 tonight, which contestants are still in the cast and when is the final?
- When does Love Island 2019 start, will Caroline Flack be presenting it and how can you apply?