Paramount Pictures’ ‘Bumblebee.’ YouTube/Paramount Pictures Hollywood sure has been busy this week. Normally, it takes a big convention like San Diego Comic Con or Star Wars Celebration to deliver a handful of exciting new movie trailers. But the last few days have seen the release of some major buzz-worthy first looks at upcoming features. It’s a good time to be a film fan.For convenience’s sake, we’ve gathered all the trailers right here with a little info on each release. Have at it.A Star Is Born—October 5, 2018Three-time Academy Award nominee Bradley Cooper makes his directorial debut (while starring) in a remake of the classic A Star Is Born alongside Lady Gaga.The musical genre has seen a critical and commercial comeback recently with La La Land (six Oscars, $446 million worldwide) and The Greatest Showman (one Oscar nomination,$433 million), setting the table for audiences to embrace the third cinematic version of A Star Is Born. The previous two films both scored Oscar nominations for various categories.This an ambitious first film for Cooper to direct, but if it lives up to its predecessors than Cooper could immediately establish himself as a behind the scenes talent.Widows—November 16, 2018Well, this looks incredible.From director Steve… Read full this story
- 'Mario' star Aaron Altaras and director Marcel Gisler on new movie
- Fishing report for week of July 25-31
- Fishing report for week of Aug. 1-7
- Fishing report for week of Aug. 8-14
- Fishing report for week of Aug. 22-28
- Batman: The Animated Series Honest Trailer asks why Gordon hasn’t had a heart attack
- Scott Dixon supports Penske, hopes Detroit Grand Prix stays on Belle Isle
- How a curse became a blessing: Mauro Ranallo bares all in effort to KO mental health stigmas
- Does NCAA's top 3-point shooter (he's from Concord) have an NBA future?
- Why Everyone Is Hating on IBM Watson—Including the People Who Helped Make It
Watch All of the Movie Trailers Released This Week Right Here have 318 words, post on observer.com at June 6, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.