OLIVIA Attwood, Amber Davies and Georgia Harrison turned up the glamour at Faces nightclub in Essex. The trio held a mini Love Island reunion in the celebrity hotspot which is the Towie casts favourite haunt. Since meeting on the hit ITV2 show last year Olivia, Amber and Georgia have stayed good pals. However their hectic schedules means it can be hard for them to get together. Last night they finally enjoyed a night on the tiles with each other and looked as though they were loving every second of their evening together. Amber, who won the show with her now ex-boyfriend Kem Cetinay, looked sensational in a figure hugging blue dress. Olivia and Georgia co-ordinated their looks and both chose to wear pretty crop-tops with high waist jeans. They turned heads when they arrived at Faces, which celebrates its 25th birthday later this year. Pals said the girls spent the night dancing and catching up before heading home in the early hours of the morning. ‘KING OF BANTER’ Katie Price’s new man Kris Boyson films son Harvey swearing in home video Snorty girl Love Island’s Megan caught snorting suspicious white lines during topless shoot ALL KISSING OFF Love Island fans… Read full this story
- Love Island's Lucie Donlan left reeling over Tommy Fury and Molly's second place
- Love Island's Ovie Soko breaks hearts with Amber Gill romance confession
- Love Island's Amy Hart puts on a leggy display in silver sequin asymmetric gown as she attends star-studded cafe opening
- Love Island's Georgia Harrison and Tyla Carr have wild night at Doktoberfest
- Love Island's Megan Barton Hanson flashes her abs in a crop top as she makes her first public outing with girlfriend Chelcee Grimes after confirming their romance
- Love Island's Gabby Allen 'splits from Marcel Somerville after discovering he cheated on her during their romantic Mexico holiday'
- Love Island's Olivia Buckland wraps up in husband Alex's jacket and Wes Nelson offers girlfriend Arabella Chi his coat as they lead departures from the Pride Of Sport Awards
- Love Island's Georgia Harrison shares tragic last texts with Mike Thalassitis
- Love Island's secret savage feuds exposed as winner Amber makes sly dig at Molly and Tommy's relationship
- From trash TV to unstoppable hit - how Love Island survived cancellation, tragedy and ratings slump
Olivia Attwood, Amber Davies and Georgia Harrison have Love Island reunion at Faces nightclub have 389 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 30, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.