Urban Family Practice’s new East Side clinic is holding an open house from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, June 2, to introduce itself to the East Side community. The clinic is located at 1315 Jefferson Ave., near Utica Street, the former location of a UB Family Medicine clinic that closed a year ago. Dr. Raul Vazquez, CEO of the West Side-based Urban Family Practice clinic, bought it and opened the new Jefferson Family Practice in January. Dr. Chet Fox, chief medical officer at Urban Family Practice, oversees the new East Side facility. “I’m excited that we can do this for the community,” Fox said in a statement. “I’m excited that we can restore primary care, and that we can do it in a way that we’re rebuilding the care model of the future.” Saturday’s event will include a free bike helmet giveway, tours of the facility and free lunch vouchers.
- The day we plunged into the abyss: Lightning over Downing Street, an ultimatum to Hitler and a nation holding its breath in the 24 hours that changed the world forever
- Explosive new wildfire drives thousands from homes near Los Angeles
- The contested centenary of Britain’s ‘calamitous promise’
- Prince Harry congratulates South Africa on their Rugby World Cup final victory after joining Japan's Crown Prince Akishino and Prince Albert of Monaco in stands at final
- How I went from Tony Blair's adviser to free school head
- Armistice Day: victory and beyond
- Now: After Harvey, Houstonians eye long road to recovery
- Divided they stand
- 'My husband squeezed my hand to say he wanted to live, then I found a way to save him'
- Where will our help come from? — IDPs cry out to Buhari
New East Side clinic holds open house have 278 words, post on buffalonews.com at June 2, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.