GET ready to say goodbye to your summer as Love Island has returned with nudity, tears and break-ups – and that was just during the launch show!
But who are the bookies’ favourites so far? Here are the latest odds…
Who will win Love island 2018?
Here are the latest odds as supplied by Coral:
- Dani Dyer, 21, Barmaid from London 7/4
- Kendall Rae-Knight, 26, Retail Manager from Blackpool 3/1
- Laura Anderson, 29, Cabin Crew member from Scotland 6/1
- Hayley Hughes, 21, Model from London 8/1
- Rosie Williams, 26, Lawyer from London 8/1
- Georgia Steel, 23, Barmaid from London 10/1
- Samira Mighty, 22, West End performer from London 12/1
- Adam Collard, 22, Personal Trainer from Newcastle 11/4
- Niall Aslam, 23, Construction Worker from Coventry 3/1
- Jack Fincham, 26, Stationary Sales Manager from Kent 3/1
- Eyal Booker, 22, Model from London 6/1
- Dr Alex George, 27, A&E Doctor from West Wales 10/1
- Wes Nelson, 20, Electrical and Nuclear Systems Design Engineer from Staffordshire 10/1
The winning couple
- Adam and Kendall 6/1
- Jack and Dani 8/1
- Wes and Laura 16/1
- Eyal and Hayley 25/1
- Alex and Samira 50/1
More from the Villa
STEELING THE SHOW
The lowdown on Love Island new girl Georgia Steel…
Phoning It In
The lowdown on the Love Island format and how you can use the app to vote
THEIR TYPE ON PAPER
Find out who’s kissed so far in Love Island 2018…
stars of social
Here are ALL the social media handles for the Love Island 2018 contestants
Love Island 2018 merchandise – from personalised water bottles to t-shirts
LATEST FROM THE VILLA
A recap of last night’s Love Island plus all the latest gossip…
Want to apply for Love Island 2019? Here’s how to get on the show…
Find out how much the stars of Love Island get to appear on the show
TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
Love Island’s Adam looks unrecognisable in childhood snap
LOVE RULES ALL
A two-drink limit and safe sex: Love Island rules explained
Netflix and Crack On
Catch-up on the first two series of Love Island NOW on Netflix…
JACK THE JOKER
Meet Jack Fincham, the Love Island 2018 contestant who sells pens
When is Love Island on ITV2?
Love Island series four kicked off on Monday, June 4 on ITV2.
The show is airing at 9.00pm six nights a week – only taking a break on Saturdays – over eight weeks.
Did the bookies predict the winner of Love Island 2017?
The bookies DID predict the right winner with odds of 4/6.
The couple were flabbergasted when host Caroline Flack announced they were the winners, before the loved-up pair decided to split the 50k prize money between them.
But it wasn’t meant to be and they had split by Christmas 2017.
- Who is Niall Aslam? Love Island 2018 star who saw his partner Kendall Rae-Knight stolen by Adam Collard
- Who is Ellie Brown? Love Island 2018 contestant who knew Adam Collard before entering the villa
- Love Island viewers furious with ‘snake’ Adam Collard as he dumps Kendall Rae-Knight for Rosie Williams in shock recoupling
- Love Island 2018 odds – who will win? Jack Fincham and Dani Dyer remain favourites to win the series
- Love Island 2018 couples – who did Adam pick, is Alex still single and what’s the latest?
- Love Island 2018: How did series four compare to series three?
- Love Island 2018 odds: Is this the winning couple?
- Love Island’s Zara McDermott and Adam Collard look cosy at the QLIVE launch as she reveals he’s living with her family
- Love Island’s Rosie Williams dumps Adam Collard after he admits to ‘wanting’ new girl Zara McDermott