The wildly popular show is coming to the Boston Opera House in September. Photo via AP / Photo by Charles Sykes / Invision / AP Hamilton tickets, the white whale of musical theater, are not always easy to come by. The wildly popular show has a history of selling out at lightning speed. So how can you get your hands on them for when the 16-Tony-award-winning phenomenon rolls through the Boston Opera House? First, according to Broadway in Boston, you’ll have to register with Ticketmaster’s #VerifiedFan service to get a crack at them. What is #VerifiedFan, you ask? Per Ticketmaster, its sustem analyzes buyers’ credentials before giving away tickets and is “designed to separate actual, human fans from bots and scalpers” who scoop up tickets and sell them for ungodly sums (at the height of Hamilton mania, tickets on the resale market have reportedly climbed near $10,000 a pop). Registration begins today (Friday, June 8) at noon and will be open for a week, through Friday, June 15. Once registration closes, fans will be randomly selected and sent an access code on Tuesday, June 19 that they can use to buy tickets. You have to act fast, as they’re available on a first-come-first-served basis. A limited number of tickets will… Read full this story
- Woods fires eight-over 78 -- worst ever US Open score
- Juliana Gomez reveals real score with Marco Gallo
- Newfangled Data Aside, Credit Scores Still Matter
- Last chance to score pre-loved items of your favorite stars
- Like Facebook, Apple Wants To Create A "Trust Score" About You
- US Airlines Score Win As Congress Drops 'Reasonable Fee' Rules
- Learning Pool scores with English football education deal
- Raw Deal: Store card slip-up crunched credit score and nearly killed mortgage dream… here’s how to avoid it happening to you
- Credit Scores Hit All-Time High
- What if paying rent on time boosted your credit score?
How to Score have 318 words, post on www.bostonmagazine.com at June 8, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.