Cricketer MS Dhoni was spotted at a Bandra film studio yesterday It's the time to bhangra Delhi socialites are getting set for their favourite pastime: attending mega weddings. The loved-up couple Saddam Nabi Azad, the son and heir of Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad , and his fashion designer girlfriend Gauri Karan are engaged. We hear the families have met and a 'roka' ceremony has been performed. Gauri is one half of the redcarpet favourite fashion label Gauri and Nainika, which she brings out with her sister Nainika. The girls are well-known in Delhi's party circles. Gauri's father Raja Vijay Karan served as Delhi's police commissioner from 1988 to 1990 and was later director of the CBI. Her mother, Pratibha, is a former secretary to the Government of India and a respected authority on Hyderabadi food. Very little is known about the London-educated Saddam. The 36-year-old was first spotted four years ago campaigning with his father close to Kathua, in Jammu & Kashmir. Saddam also has a younger sister, Sofiya, who has studied journalism. Queen's honour Rajasthan Royals . You may have heard of Shilpa Shetty , Raj Kundra , and Suresh Chellaram, but Badale has mostly managed to remain… Read full this story
- Opinion: Put on your game face
- Platinum Games Will ‘Continue To Fight’ for ‘Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance’
- Left 4 Dead Dev Adding Stranger Things DLC to Face Your Fears
- Mobile Game By ‘Street Fighter’ Creator Saves Japanese Social Network
- Research: 'Cloud Gaming' Faces Major Challenges, May Reach $400M In 2014
- Analysis: Why Do Video Games Face Such Resistance?
- Konami, Autumn Games Faces Def Jam Rapstar Lawsuit
- Smartphone games face new competition from social apps, says report
- Skullgirls Developer Lab Zero Games Facing PayPal Account Freeze Issues
- Guerrilla Games on continuing Aloy’s story, Horizon Zero Dawn and a year of success
GAME FACE ON have 303 words, post on ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.com at June 14, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.