Chip Somodevilla/Pool via CNP via AP Looking for news you can trust?Subscribe to our free newsletters. The other evening I was on a cable news show to cover the latest Russia news of the day—and I had an epiphany. We were talking about a recent scoop from Michael Isikoff, the co-author of my latest book, Russian Roulette. He had reported that a Spanish prosecutor had handed the FBI wiretapped transcripts of a Russian official who was suspected of money laundering and for years had been trying to gain influence within the American conservative movement and the National Rifle Association. We then discussed a New York Times article revealing that Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s longtime fixer, had met with a Russian oligarch in January 2017, around the time a US company affiliated with this tycoon began making $500,000 in payments to Cohen. Next we turned to the latest in the so-called Spygate nonscandal—the false claim, championed by Trump and his defenders, that the FBI infiltrated a spy into his presidential campaign for political purposes. Then the show moved on. We had spent 15 or so minutes on these important developments, delving into the details—but without referring to the essence of the story. And it… Read full this story
- Howard Hughes & Donald Trump Made Fortunes Doing This Method & You Can To!
- Donald Trump Details Sanctions on Turkey in Response to Attacking Kurds
- Indiana Wages Are Rising amid Donald Trump’s ‘Hire American’ Immigration Policy
- Donald Trump Awards Donald Trump Trump's 20th Trump Golf Club Championship
- He Had Me at "Donald Trump"
- Donald Trump on Real Estate
- Lessons from Donald Trump and The Apprentice: A Career Coach's Perspective
- Donald Trump Announces Future ‘Substantial Phase One Deal’ with China
- Thieves Continue to Pull Off the Biggest Heist in History...Until Now!
- Fact Check: Kamala Says Trump ‘Sold Out Working People’ Despite Smashing Economic Records
Donald Trump Is Getting Away With the Biggest Scandal in American History have 309 words, post on www.motherjones.com at June 5, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.