May 19, 2018 – 14:43 BST Meet the beauty team that put together Meghan Markle’s wedding look – from her hair stylist, to her makeup artist and skincare expert Meghan Markle had the world well and truly watching when she stepped out on her royal wedding day this Saturday – and while her finished look was the ultimate show-stopper, there was, of course, a team of loyal beauty whizzes working behind the scenes to make sure she looked picture-perfection. After months of speculation over how modern Meghan would wear her hair to marry Prince Harry, she opted for a low, twisted up-do for the big moment, teamed with a beautifully natural makeup look to let her Givenchy gown do the talking. But who were the glam squad geniuses behind her big moment? Meghan’s stunning bridal beauty look Hair by: Serge Normant Prince Harry ‘s new wife’s hairstyle-of-choice was certainly one of the biggest beauty talking-points in the run-up to the wedding – with Meghan surprising royal-watchers on a number of occasions with her messy buns, loose waves and modern, relaxed styling. The man behind her look for the big day was in fact Serge Normant – who is well-known for doing the… Read full this story
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle snap up Desert Island star Kirsty Young to direct their Sussex Royal foundation
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry removed from Royal Foundation website: report
- Prince Harry breaks down talking about anxieties of parenthood, Meghan Markle's pregnancy
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry share sweet moment with son Archie in upcoming documentary
- Wedding Banquet Parable of Jesus' - Matthew 22:1-14 Commentary
- Netflix gives Hallmark a run for its money with this year's holiday movie lineup
- Olympic Nations - Who Is Who?
- Audio Books Awards - 2008 Winners
- Drawing Conclusions - The Rise Of Drawing In The Contemporary Art Scene
- Fun On A Cruise Ship - Onboard Activities For the Whole Family
Who was Meghan Markle's glam squad for her royal wedding day? Serge Normant and Daniel Martin have 306 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.