WHITNEY Houston was one of the best-selling musicians the world had ever seen, until her life was cut short in 2012. A new documentary, Whitney, is set look into the singer’s life – Here’s the lowdown… When is Whitney released in the UK? This new documentary is an in-depth look at the life and music of Whitney Houston. It will be released in UK cinemas on July 6, 2018. It is directed by Kevin MacDonald. It’s running time and age rating are yet to be released. Is there a trailer for Whitney? A teaser trailer was released on April 5, 2018. You can watch it at the top of this article. It gives you a sneak peek of what you can expect from the film. Who will feature in the film? And what will it be about? The film will chart the rise of Whitney’s life from a gospel singer to an international star. It will include interviews with friends, family and collaborators, among them Clive Davis, founder and president of Arista Records, who is credited with discovering the singer. Director Kevin MacDonald said in a statement: “I approached Whitney’s life like a mystery story; why did someone with so much raw… Read full this story
- Coronavirus UK map – when will it hit and where have there been tests?
- What is fog? The difference between fog and mist explained
- Brexit: What does the draft withdrawal agreement reveal?
- Hurricane Harvey Kills 8; More Misery Ahead In Houston
- Houston Heights: 5 Nearby Open Houses Coming Up
- Houston's Real Estate Round Up: Find Your Next Home For Christmas
- Brexit day: UK leaves the European Union — live updates
- Brexit: The UK's last day in the European Union — as it happened
- Sen. Lindsey Graham: Who in the media has debunked the Biden-Ukraine allegations?
- Billie Eilish Grammys 2020 – what awards did the Bad Guy singer win?
When is Whitney out in the UK, what’s the Whitney Houston documentary about and what are the Dee Dee Warwick allegations? have 317 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.