President TrumpDonald John TrumpUS pauses new North Korea sanctions as officials try to reset summit: report Garrett reverses, will not seek reelection amid battle with alcoholism Trump mocks Dem lawmaker for introducing bill to repeal GOP tax cuts MORE on Tuesday intensified his attacks on Robert MuellerRobert Swan MuellerSasse: US should applaud choice of Mueller to lead Russia probe MORE, predicting the special counsel’s team will be “MEDDLING” in the fall midterm elections in order to hurt Republican candidates. Trump’s Twitter outburst, in which he labeled Mueller’s investigators as “13 Angry Democrats,” is his latest attempt to undercut the credibility of the Russia investigation by arguing it is politically motivated. “The 13 Angry Democrats (plus people who worked 8 years for Obama) working on the rigged Russia Witch Hunt, will be MEDDLING with the mid-term elections, especially now that Republicans (stay tough!) are taking the lead in Polls,” the president wrote. “There was no Collusion, except by the Democrats!” Mueller, a Republican, has indicted four former Trump aides thus far in the wide-ranging probe into ties between the president’s campaign and Russia’s efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election. The man who appointed him, Deputy Attorney General Rod RosensteinRod Jay RosensteinGiuliani rails… Read full this story
- ANALYSIS: To save America, Trump must declare a “New American Revolution”
- Trump decries "spygate," steps up attacks on FBI's probes during campaign
- Trump's NYE bash has a 'modern fantasy garden' theme. We have some better suggestions.
- Mueller Appears Halting and Quiet in Long-Anticipated Hearing
- Barr in Familiar Role, Thrust by Trump Into Political Fray
- Pro-Kremlin Twitter Trolls Take Aim at Robert Mueller
- Mueller reviews Trump's tweets in wide-ranging obstruction inquiry
- Trump insists he's 'exact opposite' of Woodward's portrayal
- Most shocking nuggets from the Mueller report including Hope Hicks hanging up on Putin and Sarah Sanders’ fake news
- Dan Coats to Step Down as Intelligence Chief
Trump steps up attacks on Mueller have 305 words, post on thehill.com at May 28, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.