We’re still two years away from real heat of the 2020 presidential campaign, but it might be time for the mainstream media to start filing in-kind contributions to the Trump 2020 reelection campaign. Over the last 18 months, many in the media have abandoned any appearance of objectivity and balance in favor of an all-out attempt to further the political agenda of the left — namely the impeachment of Donald Trump. With every aggravating month that Trump stays firmly ensconced in the White House, it’s clear that Trump is the mainstream media’s Moby Dick and that they’re Captain Ahab in their deranged pursuit of the great white whale. However, they should be reminded that it didn’t end so well for Captain Ahab. There have been excuses along the way that mistakes were made in some of the reporting, but at a certain point, systematic “honest mistakes” cease to be honest. They’ve become intentional. Last week’s “reporting” that Donald Trump had somehow referred to all illegal immigrants as “animals” instead of simply referring to MS-13 gang members was so blatant it was laughable. It was a hit job that one would expect to see from a partisan campaign or campaign committee…. Read full this story
- Virgil: When the Deep State Was So Deep that It Reached to Russia
- UK Mainstream Media Falsely Alleges Russian Election Fraud - European Politician
- Deep State: Donald Trump’s DHS Chief Directed Attack on Trump’s ‘Return to Mexico’ Program
- Deep State: Donald Trump’s DHS Chief Directed Attack on Trump’s ‘Remain in Mexico’ Program
- Trump's Corrupt State Is So Much Worse Than His Imaginary Deep State | Opinion
- People ‘See Through” the Mainstream Media’s Russian Interference Charade – Journalist
- Dog bites pensioner's arm as owner flees scene and yells 'you’ll be fine'
- Is William Barr Going After Trump’s ‘Deep State’ Enemies?
- Devin Nunes Says 'Tough Luck' to Officials Concerned About Giuliani's Foreign Policy, Calls Mainstream Media 'Freaks'
- People urged to voice aspirations via VFF chapters, mainstream media
The mainstream media — the lap dogs of the deep state and propaganda arm of the left have 346 words, post on thehill.com at May 22, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.