LOUISVILLE, Ky. – An intriguing group of contenders will go to post Friday afternoon at Churchill Downs in the most prestigious race of the year for 3-year-old fillies. The 144th Run for the Lilies, also known as the $1 million Grade 1 Longines Kentucky Oaks, is the feature race on Friday’s card under the Twin Spires. A six-figure crowd is expected for one of the biggest races of the year for 3-year-old fillies. The race will be broadcast live on NBC Sports Network during a telecast starting at 12:00 p.m. for the undercard and 5 p.m. leading up to the Oaks. Post time for the Kentucky Oaks is 6:12 p.m. A full field of 14 will head to the gate looking to take the reigns in the 3-year-old filly division. Two fillies have seemed to separate themselves from the rest of the group, but the Oaks has produced surprising results in recent years. With a 70 percent chance of rain in the forecast, the potential for an off track exists in Louisville. Let’s take a look at the field (post position, trainer, jockey, ML odds in parenthesis): Kentucky Oaks – Race 11 – 1 1/8 miles — Churchill Downs –… Read full this story
- A Madden designer makes a big bet on the Kentucky Derby with his latest game
- Facebook launches ‘Your Time’ tool to check if you have a social media ADDICTION
- The 500 best games of all time: 200-101
- The Division 2: open beta start time, end time, gameplay, trailers and more
- The Division 2 open beta is live: end time, content, gameplay, trailers and more
- Digital Foundry's best Black Friday tech deals: November 22nd, 2018
- How realistic are the post-apocalyptic landscapes of video games?
- Tales Of Tehran: 1979 Revolution – Black Friday
- Real-Time Strategy Road Map 2007
- The Division 2: beta dates, download size, start time, gameplay, trailers and more
Post Time: Intriguing Kentucky Oaks on tap for Friday have 290 words, post on buffalonews.com at May 3, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.