RUSSIA has warned Donald Trump there will be a “very serious situation” if he pulls out of the Iran nuclear deal. Vladimir Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov made the comments today, ahead of a planned announcement at the White House. Peskov says that “it goes without saying that there will emerge a very serious situation” should America pull out of the 2015 deal between Tehran and world powers. Donald Trump is expected to announce his decision on the Iran nuclear deal today – with experts predicting he’ll withdraw from the pact. The US President has repeatedly threatened to pull out of the agreement, set up by the Obama administration in 2015. He gave no indication over which way he was leaning, but simply tweeted on Monday night: “I will be announcing my decision on the Iran Deal tomorrow from the White House at 2:00pm.” Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has warned of “problems” if Trump does pull the US out of the deal. He told a petrol conference in Tehran: ”It is possible that we will face some problems for two or three months, but we will pass through this.” European diplomats said privately they expected Trump to effectively withdraw from the agreement,… Read full this story
- Will Israel Attack Iran?
- Iran's Human Rights Record Deserves Immediate Attention
- Trump 'losing leverage' in Syria after diplomatic U-turn
- Tharoor: Trump’s lose-lose game in Syria
- Confronting Iran
- Iran and Nuclear Power
- Lebanon and Iran Remain "Stuck in the Middle" of Their Recent History
- Summit Meeting on Iranian Nuclear Weapons Program Needed
- Restoration in Russia: Much Needed and Inevitable
- Iran Provides "Multifaceted Response" To UN: Launches Ten Missiles
Iran nuclear deal decision prompts Russia to warn Trump that pulling out will be taken ‘very seriously’ have 264 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 8, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.