0 Comments Confirmed: Zinedine Zidane resigns as Real Madrid boss but isn’t looking for another job BelfastTelegraph.co.uk Real Madrid are on the look-out for a new manager after Zinedine Zidane resigned from his post. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/european/confirmed-zinedine-zidane-resigns-as-real-madrid-boss-but-isnt-looking-for-another-job-36964735.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article36964855.ece/46ecc/AUTOCROP/h342/AFP_15I123.jpg Email Real Madrid are on the look-out for a new manager after Zinedine Zidane resigned from his post. The three-time Champions League-winning boss announced his decision at an impromptu press conference at 12 noon BST on Thursday. What Zidane said”What I think is that this team needs to continue winning but I think it needs a change, a different voice, another way of working and that’s why I took this decision,” he said. “Of course it can be a ‘see you later’ (rather than goodbye) because Madrid has given me everything. I will be around, close to this club all my life but the decision, maybe for many doesn’t make any sense, for me it makes sense. “If I was the manager here next season, it would have been tough for us to win trophies. You saw in the Copa this season and I can’t forget out domestic campaign that easily here. “It is the moment to make a change, also for the players…. Read full this story
- Crisis never far away for Zidane as Real Madrid doubts linger
- Real Madrid join Barcelona and Inter Milan in transfer race for Liverpool ace Georginio Wijnaldum with contract expiring
- Real Madrid 2-0 Borussia Monchengladbach: Benzema seals progress to spare Zidane
- Real Madrid chief makes fresh European Super League appeal and says ‘football reform can wait no longer’
- Real Madrid toil in goalless opening draw at Real Sociedad
- Real Madrid ease to derby win over Atlético after Casemiro opener
- Arsenal transfer boost with Isco demanding he leave Real Madrid in January to help Mikel Arteta’s flopping strikers
- Manchester United want Real Madrid winger, a good deal?
- Benzema brilliance helps Real Madrid win fifth game in a row
- Arsenal weigh-up Vinicius Jr transfer loan move with Real Madrid star, 20, wanted by under-fire Mikel Arteta
Confirmed: Zinedine Zidane resigns as Real Madrid boss but isn't looking for another job have 358 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at May 31, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.