BRITAIN’S gone bonkers for unicorns in recent months, and now we’ve even got a National Day to help us celebrate the much-loved horned creatures. But unicorns are mythical creatures, we hear you cry. Don’t let that dampen your enjoyment. Here’s what you need to know about the mane event… When is National Unicorn Day 2018? National Unicorn Day is taking on Monday, April 9. Yes, it is on a Monday, but there will be no back-to-work blues, just rainbows and cakes and glitter. How is National Unicorn Day celebrated? There have been dozens of emerging unicorn trends in recent months, meaning the best way to celebrate National Unicorn Day is to get involved. Why not chow down on some multicoloured pancakes for breakfast, and embrace one 2017/18’s many bizarre trends? If you’re not brave enough to go all out with the unicorn hair dye, perhaps you could make a subtle hint to your love of the creatures in your nail varnish or with a touch of glitter? Too Faced is even selling a whole range of unicorn inspired make-up. Lunch could be a colourful rainbow cheese toastie. And, if you’re after a way to entertain the kids, why not get their… Read full this story
- Fergie posts selfie with little sister Dana on National Siblings Day after celebrating her birthday in quarantine
- Staple Philadelphia Snack Being Celebrated On National Pretzel Day
- Activities to mark 45th anniversary of national reunification day
- Celebrate National Pretzel Day by Learning the History of This Tasty Bread-Like Treat
- Love Island's Malin Andersson marks National Lingerie Day with sizzling snap while urging fans to remain body confident and empowered
- Lao Party extends greetings to Vietnam on National Reunification Day
- National Reunification Day marked in HCM City
- Leaders pay tribute to President Ho Chi Minh on National Reunification Day
- Russia congratulates Vietnam on National Reunification Day
- Happy Labour Day 2018! What is International Workers' Day and why isn't it a public holiday in UK?
When is National Unicorn Day 2018, how is it celebrated and how did the trend start? have 338 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 8, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.