Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam has proactively participated in trade and investment cooperation activities in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS), which comprises Cambodia, China’s Yunnan and Guangxi provinces, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam, over the past 25 years. Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (C) and heads of delegation of the GMS countries (Photo: VNA) The successful hosting of the 6th GMS Summit (GMS-6) and the 10th Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam (CLV) Summit on Development Triangle Area (CLV-10) in Hanoi from March 29-31, 2018 demonstrated Vietnam’s contributions to regional economic cooperation mechanisms.Key achievementsCambodia; the East-West Economic Corridor (EWEC) that links Myanmar to Vietnam via central Thailand and Laos; and the North-South Economic Corridor (NSEC) with sections linking China and Vietnam. The Hanoi – Lao Cai expressway, the longest of its kind in Vietnam, is considered a strategic part of the Kunming (China)-Lao Cai-Hanoi-Hai Phong road corridor under the GMS cooperation programme (Photo: VNA) In 2009, Vietnam commenced the construction of a 264km expressway connecting the capital city of Hanoi and the northern border province of Lao Cai with a total investment of 1.2 billion USD sourced from the Asian Development Bank (ADB). It was put into operation in September 2014. It is not only… Read full this story
- Bradley Cooper says he’d love to play the role of Lance Armstrong in upcoming biopic about cyclist's downfall
- GM to invest $1 billion in U.S. after pressure from Trump
- Assemblyman DenDekker plays screen roles when he isn't screening legislation in Albany
- Jason Pierre-Paul is guaranteed $1.5 million from Giants this season; DE takes more active role in Big Blue's practice
- Texas execution of Duane Buck halted by Supreme Court over claims that race played improper role
- Hundreds of little girls dream, come out for auditions to play title role 'Annie' on Broadway
- Herman Cain’s latest foreign policy gaffe: 2012 GOPer suggests Taliban play a role in Libya’s new government
- NBA's Morris twins' attorneys: Brothers played no role in assault
- NY Jets coach Rex Ryan: 'I know for a fact that we're not actively trying to trade Darrelle Revis'
- Keke Palmer set to play the role of Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas in TLC biopic
Vietnam plays active role in GMS trade, investment cooperation have 362 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 2, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.