IT’S set to be the biggest wedding of the year. And Prince Harry is reportedly getting in shape for his big day by quitting smoking and cutting down on alcohol. The 33-year-old has dropped “around 10 pounds”, a royal insider told NY Daily News, thanks to his new health regime. Harry is also believed to be working with London nutritionist Gabriela Peacock, who’s known for getting her clients to eat a lot of meat, cut down on sugar and ban dairy. She’s big on antioxidants and superfood smoothie bowls. The former military man now has a personal trainer, and it’s been said he goes to the gym at 7am “almost every day.” Prince Harry spent 10 years in the armed forces, including two tours of Afghanistan, so he’s no stranger to discipline. Meanwhile, Meghan Markle’s former trainer has revealed how she stays in shape. Toronto’s Craig McNamee trained with Harry’s bride-to-be for three years – and told Women’s Health: “Meghan’s fitness definitely takes priority, she’s very focused on her health”. He says the 36-year-old takes a “full-body approach” to her fitness, and did circuit training with Craig three to four times-a-week during her Suits days. Craig added: “When she gets to the gym, there’s… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry left the royal family dented forever: 'Their dream came true'
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry done with royal family for good?
- Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi MARRY in front of Queen and Prince Andrew at secret Royal Wedding in Windsor
- Watch the Royal Wedding Bishop’s Impassioned Sermon
- The winners and losers of Megxit: One year on from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's bombshell announcement, how the Duke's old school pals and the Queen have lost out while Oprah and even Joe Biden have gained
- 22 iconic royal wedding dresses: Kate Middleton, Princess Diana, Meghan Markle, more
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle make personal reference to coronavirus in first podcast
- Prince Harry forced to scrap plan to meet Queen in Britain for 'Megxit' talks
- Married multi-millionaire tech firm boss, 52, who attended Harry and Meghan's wedding is charged with rape and four sex assaults
- Prince Harry, William competed in a dance battle at Meghan's wedding, thanks to James Corden
These are the two unhealthy habits Prince Harry has quit to shape up for the Royal wedding have 371 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 27, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.