In less than two months, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will officially wed under the watchful eye of the nation. However, the ceremony isn’t the only aspect of the wedding that’s capturing everybody’s attention. The question of where Prince Harry and Ms Markle will choose to travel to on their honeymoon is as discussed a topic as the designer of the wedding dress and the flavour of their chosen cake. Read more Meghan Markle’s previous divorce is acknowledged on wedding invites Prince Harry and Ms Markle’s previous voyages away together have been well-documented. Shortly after it was announced that the pair were romantically involved, they travelled to Norway, staying at the remote Tromvik Lodge. Last March they were pictured together in Jamaica for a wedding and over the summer they ventured to Botswana to celebrate Ms Markle’s birthday, visiting UNESCO World Heritage Sites during their trip. It’s been reported that the betrothed couple will be going to Namibia for their honeymoon, staying at the Hoanib Valley Camp that’s currently being built. Kensington Palace have not yet confirmed any rumours surrounding the royal honeymoon. The most recent reports claim that Prince Harry and Ms Markle have definitely chosen to go to Namibia… Read full this story
- Royal POLL: Should Meghan and Prince Harry lose Sussex titles over political meddling?
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and Archie Play at the Beach in New Video Aired During Oprah Interview!
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s daughter Lilibet removed from royal line of succession
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry celebrate first U.S. Thanksgiving with home-cooked meal with a twist
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's daughter missing from the royal line of succession weeks after birth
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's daughter finally added to royal line of succession 7 weeks after her birth
- Royal expert says Meghan Markle and Harry care about America, not UK
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry face calls to give up royal titles following podcast appearance: report
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry to write book about leadership as part of new deal
- Meghan Markle and Harry cut off as Canada refuses to continue funding couple
Royal honeymoon: What destination will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry pick? have 349 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at April 17, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.