The increasingly improved and synchronised transport infrastructure, tourism potential, and abundant natural resources are all favourable conditions luring in big investors, especially in real estate, to Quang Ninh. Sun World Halong Park is the largest entertainment project in Quang Ninh Numerous real estate projects have changed the face of Quang Ninh in the last three years, such as Vinpearl Halong Bay Resort, Vincom Plaza Halong, Vinhomes Dragon Bay, Halong Marina, Green Bay Village, and New Life Tower Halong. The largest investor in Quang Ninh’s tourism real estate market is Sun Group with the 214-hectare, VND7.8-trillion ($343.4 million) Sun World Halong Complex which has already been put into operation. The group is also developing shophouses and five-star villas and resorts at Sun Premier Village Halong Bay. FLC Group is also present in Quang Ninh, with a project covering a total area of 224 hectares with a total investment of VND3.4 trillion ($150 million). This building complex includes an 18-hole links golf course, a 1,300-seat international conference centre, a 600-room five-star hotel, a club, an amusement park, villas, and synchronous transport network. In addition to the international airport, resort village with casino, and 13 kilometres of roadway developed by Sun Group, Quang… Read full this story
- Forget Manhattan. Brooklyn’s Real-Estate Market Is on Fire — and It’s Not Cooling Off Anytime Soon.
- Real estate market has lowest transaction volume in Q1: VARS
- Real estate market has lowest transaction volume in Q1
- Coronavirus halts recovery in Brazil real estate market, dashes IPO plans
- Strong foundation to Australia’s real estate market will cushion the COVID—19 blow
- Coronavirus Outbreak Having Chilling Effect On San Francisco Bay Area’s Real Estate Market
- Coronavirus CT Update: Real Estate Market Is A Brave New World
- There Are Plenty of People Who Want to Buy Manhattan Real Estate — There Just Aren’t Enough Apartments to Go Around
- Real estate companies lose trillions of dong due to COVID-19
- Valley Bank Closes $650+ Million In Commercial Real Estate Loans
Quang Ninh real estate market draws in $5.5 billion investment have 338 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 11, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.