Driving the Day KEVIN MCCARTHY tries to rescue California for Republicans, via the L.A. Times’ Patrick McGreevy: “Republicans are on the verge of turning in at least 830,000 signatures for an initiative to repeal the [gas] tax increase. Even before they know for sure it will appear on the November ballot, the party’s candidates up and down the state already are acting to direct voter anger over higher fuel prices at Democrats who boosted the levies. … “The California Republican Party has sunk $300,000 into ‘Give Voters A Voice,’ the campaign committee seeking to qualify the repeal measure for the November ballot. Top Republicans have donated, with House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy of Bakersfield giving $400,000. Another $250,000 came from Republican gubernatorial candidate John Cox, and hundreds of thousands more were donated by other GOP congressional candidates.” https://lat.ms/2HuW6tH Story Continued Below — THIS IS A BIG DEAL. Why? Because Republicans think they can juice voter turnout if they include this measure on the ballot in November. California is very blue, but there are 14 Republicans from the Golden State in the House. Good Thursday morning. White House Correspondents Weekend festivities kick off tonight. THE PRESIDENT is calling into “Fox and… Read full this story
- Sick of him already? The Bachelorette Angie Kent VOMITS on her first date with Jackson Garlick following a stomach-churning helicopter ride
- Starting Your Flag Football Playbook
- Best Leg Workout Tips - Workouts to Build Legs Like Ronnie Coleman in 2 Months Revealed!
- RIP MJ - Long Live the King
- Finding Neverland - Re-Thinking Michael Jackson
- Upcoming Child Custody Battle Over Michael Jackson's Children Provides Insight Into Delicate Issues
- Michael Jackson Dies. King of Pop on Prescription Meds? Michael Jackson Death Shocks the World.
- Michael Jackson Article Ideas
- Michael Jackson, Peter Pan Syndrome and Living Forever
- How Anorexia Could Have Contributed to Michael Jackson's Death
Playbook: How long will Ronny Jackson last? have 299 words, post on www.politico.com at April 26, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.