Kif Leswing, provided by Published 9:05 am, Thursday, April 12, 2018 AP 9% of Americans say they have deleted their Facebook account altogether over privacy concerns, according to a new study. 35% say they’re using Facebook less than they used to. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in his testimony this week in Washington that there wasn’t a “meaningful” number of people who are deleting Facebook in the wake of revelations that data firms like Cambridge Analytica were able to steal personal information from millions of users. But this seems unlikely, given the huge amount of press coverage. The hashtag “#DeleteFacebook” has trended, and you may even personally know people who zapped their Facebook account. Business Channel Now Playing: Now Playing Facebook Says It Thought Data was Deleted Associated Press Uber Is Expanding to a New Mode of Transportation: Bikes Fortune Did Cambridge Analytica Take Your Data? Here’s How to Find Out Buzz 60 FBI Raided Office of President Trump’s Personal Lawyer Buzz 60 Equal Pay Will Boost the Overall Economy Cheddar TV Mark Zuckerberg Is Grilled on Diversity at Facebook Fortune Facebook Users: Concerned, Not Surprised Associated Press Bobbi Brown: “I Study Instagram” Cheddar TV 3 Ways Walmart Is Changing the… Read full this story
- Mark Hamill Deletes Facebook Account over Refusal to Censor Political Ads
- Apple and Facebook's privacy policies slammed as 'untenable' by US watchdog during a heated debate at CES following a litany of scandals
- Want to quit social media? How to delete Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- How To Properly Close Your Facebook Account
- How to Deactivate (or Delete) Your Facebook Account
- The True Price of a “Free” Facebook Account: Are You Willing to Pay It?
- FaceApp row: UK watchdog monitoring privacy concerns
- Berkeley’s sugary soda consumption plummeted after tax, study says
- The Mediterranean diet doesn't benefit everyone, study says
- Arsenic in drinking water damages hearts of young adults, study says
Nearly 1 out of 10 Americans have deleted their Facebook account over privacy concerns, study says (FB) have 304 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at April 12, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.